The new silly standardized testing the district came up with for grades 3-11 is finally done. Yeah! Next week is final exams for grades 9-11 and graduation rehearsal for seniors.
This weekend will consist of some relaxing, some reading, some shooting at the range, and maybe a movie. All done with my wonderful wife.
Here are the most read posts from the past week: And don't forget to check the posts on Friday.They don't always have time to become the most read, but there are usually some good ones there (and of course check out all of the articles on the site). Peruse some of the older ones also.
1. Bloomin' Apps - Apps to Support Bloom's Taxonomy - updated!
2. PBLU - Project Based Learning resource for Educators
3. EdmodoCon 2012 - free online educational conference Aug 8th
4. 10 Tech Skills Every Student Should Have
5. Google is buying QuickOffice - here's what that means
6. Education Dive - education news, trends, resources, tech and more
7. Slide.ly - create free online photo slideshows - now open to all
8. Great, free Educational Games from NOAA about oceans and air
9. Any.do to-do list app available on Android, & now iPhone and Chrome browser
10. Wonderville - awesome, fun, educational science resources
Don't forget to check out the permanent pages at the top of the site too! There are some great resources here.
I am also available to speak at your school or conference and to facilitate professional development sessions. I will work with you and your staff to tailor a training plan that works for you.
Please visit the advertisers on this site.
If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads).
You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.
RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.
If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.
You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.
Please share this site with your colleagues.